The Civic range consists of sedans and coupes powered by conventional gasoline, high-performance, hybrid, and compressed natural gas engine choices. Technology and features new to the Civic include an available "intelligent" Multi-Information Display (i-MID), an available Eco Assist™ system and a new Motion Adaptive Electronic Power Steering (EPS) system that works in conjunction with Vehicle Stability Assist™ (VSA®), included as standard equipment on all models.
For 2012, the Civic Sedan and Coupe continue to be available in trim level choices of Civic DX (basic features), LX (popular features), EX (full features) and EX-L (luxury features). The new i-MID on Civic LX-and-above models provides a convenient platform for integration of vehicle information and compatible personal electronics with a driver-oriented 5-inch color LCD display and intuitive steering wheel controls. All 2012 Civic models, except the Civic Si, receive Eco Assist™ technology, an innovation that can enhance efficient vehicle operation at the touch of a button while also providing visual feedback to promote or confirm an efficient driving style.
The 2012 Civic represents another important milestone for Honda's best-selling compact vehicle, and reconfirms the company's commitment to excellence with efficient i-VTEC 4-cylinder engine technologies for economy and performance, along with an engaging driving experience and advanced standard safety features. Notable traits include its distinctive "one-motion" aerodynamic exterior styling from front to rear bumper and a functional, spacious interior.*Based on 2012 EPA mileage estimates. Use for comparison purposes only. Do not compare to models before 2008. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle.Honda Limited Warranty Information
- 3-Year/36,000-Mile New Vehicle Limited Warranty.
- 5-Year/60,000-Mile Limited Powertrain Warranty. Ordinary maintenance or adjustments, parts subject to normal wear and replacement, and certain items are excluded.
- Accessory Limited Warranty - All Honda accessories are covered up to 3 years or 36,000 miles.
- Replacement Parts Limited Warranty - Honda Genuine Parts are covered for 1 year. The warranty coverage for replacement parts purchased from and installed by a Honda dealer includes parts replacement and labor.
- 5-Year/Unlimited-Mile Corrosion Limited Warranty.